February 8, 2008 § 1 Comment
Semalem jaga anestesi perdana.
Wuih, jaga setengah hari pas libur.
Dateng-dateng ada trakeostomi udah penutupan op (“alhamdulillah”) dan amputasi antebrachii ec trauma listrik.
Operasi selese jam 9an, langsung dipersilakan tidur oleh Residen Senior.
Tapi blum bisa tidur dulu karena… itu saat perkenalan dengan Ruang Koas Anestesi!!!
Intinya aku ga bisa2 bobo mpe jam 12 malem, dan kemudian aku nyerah.
Ternyata itu karna aku nahan kebelet pipis (Ya Ampyun ga penting banget).
Setelah mencari kamar mandi terdekat terbersih aku pun memenuhi panggilan alam dan akhirnya bobo.
Not for long…
Jam setengah 1 digedor konsulen, ada permintaan pasang ET “di D1 lantai 2”.
Dalam keadaan disorientasi, aku berpikir keras “Shit. Hm. Tempat apaan tuh? Di mana? Trus gw mesti ngapain nih skarang?”
Mana polosan, blum pake jas koas.
Akhirnya Pak Residen Konsulen bilang “Yaudah sekalian ikut saya.”
Aku langsung pasang jas dan ikut beliau.
Berusaha meningkatkan sirkulasi serebral dalam waktu singkat.
Dan di Interna (yang notabene C3 lantai 3, bukan D1 lantai 2 btw. Untung kita tetep nyampe di tempat yang bener) aku udah mulai disuruh siap2 masukin obat iv, waktu tiba2 aku nyadar…. ada yang ketinggalan. SITA!!! Temen jagaku yang ketinggalan, masi tidur di ruang koas. Aku butuh bantuan.
(Oia, segitu disorientasinya dibangunin mendadak pas lagi bobo, mpe temen jaga aja ketinggalan).
Akhirnya aku telpon Sita, minta dia nyusul ke C3.
Anyway, malem itu persis abis intubasi pasien, ada request darurat intubasi kedua. Courtesy of internal medicine residents karena tiba2 ada pasien lain yang apnea.
Yaudah pasang lagi…
Akhirnya kita pulang ke kamar tidur koas jam 2 pagi.
Alhamdulillah…. akhirnya bisa bobo lagi…
February 6, 2008 § Leave a comment
It’s been a while since I write.
Wow, it’s been quite a while since I write anything rather “literary”.
I’m currently doing anesthesiology. Quite fancy. Wear my scrubs everyday. It’s a watchful rotation though. Details are everything. Anyway, I’m enjoying every bit of it so far. Got a 2 year old with foriegn body obstruction requiring a bronchoscopy. He’s such a cute little kid and we didn’t mind spending some extra time with him in the recovery room.
My body feels rather weak. A friend is having a problem and I’m terribly worried about her. My friends and I decided to let go one of our band member, a tough decision but appropriate at this point of time.
Oh yeah, let’s just talk about my band. It’s going to need some adjustment going down from 5 members to 4. Arrangement is a big thing. But we’ll handle it. I decided that I’m quite tired of having one person that doesn’t try as hard as the others to perform well. Seriously, this is MY band. I won’t tell the others “choose me or that person”, because this band is mine. I started it together with friends. And this person is something extra added a bit later in our history. Hm, at the end of the day, I just want all of us to find joy in playing music with each other. And when one member blocks our vibe, then the vibe is gone. In this particular situation, I’d rather keep the band and lose that one member.
February 6, 2008 § 1 Comment
– somebody is very proud of you.
– somebody is thinking of you.
– somebody is caring about you.
– somebody misses you.
– somebody wants to talk to you.
– somebody wants to be with you.
– somebody hopes you aren’t in trouble.
– somebody is thankful for the support you have provided.
– somebody wants to hold your hand.
– somebody hopes everything turns out all right.
– somebody wants you to be happy.
– somebody wants you to find him/her.
– somebody is celebrating your successes.
– somebody wants to give you a gift.
– somebody thinks that you ARE a gift.
– somebody hopes you’re not too cold, or too hot
– somebody wants to hug you.
– somebody loves you.
– somebody wishes you would lavish them with small things.
– somebody admires your strength.
– somebody is thinking of you and smiling.
– somebody wants to be your shoulder to cry on.
– somebody wants to go out with you and have a lot of fun.
– somebody thinks the world of you.
– somebody wants to protect you.
– somebody would do anything for you.
– somebody wants to be forgiven.
– somebody is grateful for your forgiveness.
– somebody wants to laugh with you all night long about old times.
– somebody remembers you fondly and wishes that you were there.
– somebody is praising God for you.
– somebody needs to know that your love is unconditional.
– somebody values your advice.
– somebody wants to tell you how much they care.
– somebody wants to stay up all night watching old movies with you.
– somebody wants to share their dreams with you.
– somebody wants to hold you in their arms.
– somebody wants YOU to hold them in your arms.
– somebody treasures your spirit.
– somebody wishes they could suspend time because of you.
– somebody praises God for your friendship and love.
– somebody can’t wait to see you.
– somebody wishes that things didn’t have to change.
– somebody loves you for who you are.
– somebody loves the way you make them feel.
– somebody wants to be with you.
– somebody is hoping they can grow old with you.
– somebody wants you to know they are there for you.
– somebody’s glad that you’re his/her friend.
– somebody wants to be your friend.
– somebody stayed up all night thinking about you.
– somebody is alive because of you.
– somebody is very remorseful after losing your friendship.
– somebody is wishing that you noticed him/her.
– somebody wants to get to know you better.
– somebody believes that you are his/her soul mate.
– somebody wants to be near you.
– somebody misses your advice/guidance.
– somebody has faith in you.
– somebody trusts you.
– somebody is sorry that they haven’t called
– somebody is changed because of you
– somebody wants to be like you
– somebody needs you to send them this letter
– somebody needs your support.
– somebody needs you to have faith in them.
– somebody will cry when they read this.
– somebody needs you to let them be your friend.
Ini poem online yang bagus banget, ga ktauan siapa yang nulis. It’s beautiful.
I have that friend. I hope you guys do too.
February 2, 2008 § 3 Comments
jaga di RS dan belajar,
Psikiatri dan RS Jiwa,
sebulan sudah kau terlewati,
karna aku sibuk main musik,
tak terasa jadinya.
Senin band latihan,
Kamis dan Sabtu ujian.
Minggu pagi latihan lagi,
Minggu sore manggung,
sekarang Sabtu sore,
badanku letih tak terkira.
Belum lagi stres pasca ujian,
karena manusia berusaha,
tapi Tuhan yang menentukan.
berilah kekuatan pada hamba,
lemah letih tetap…
belajar dan bermusik.
-Ajeng, 2 Feb 08 jam 16.20-